The Big Ride: Mare de Déu del Mont
Climb one of Girona's most emblematic mountains
A route of quiet roads and breathtaking views. From our headquarters in Girona, we will be riding along spectacular roads in just 15 minutes.
Upon entering the Pla de L’Estany we will begin to see our destination in the distance. After having ridden for about 1 hour we will tackle the 19km climb, making sure to keep our reserves available for its relentless, yet stunning slopes.
After cresting the top, we will experience spectacular vast views of the Girona region, before descending with care and returning to Girona.
With this route we also have the option of cutting back to different places in case we have any problems.
Highlights of the Route
- Climb of Mare de Déu del Mont
- Pla de l'Estany
- Starter coffee in our Rocket Espresso (not included in the self-guided tour)
- Start and finish from our shop in Girona
- Guided or self guided routes between 80km and 120km
- We adapt to your needs in terms of speed and route length.
- If you rent the bike from us we include the pedals, GPS and water bottles.
The route is adaptable to your needs in terms of distance, ascent, speed and duration depending on your cycling skills. The aim of our routes is that you enjoy as much as you can.
- Full and half route: 170€ for a group of 6 people
- Short route: €90 for a group of 6 people
- Aurum Magma rental: 60€ (special price when choosing the guided day)
- Accident insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (ask us about our prices)
Different routes and their details
The Big Ride: Mare de Déu del Mont - Complete route
- Distance: 117km
- Slope: 1870m
- Climbs: 1
- Difficulty: Medium - Hard
The Big Ride: Around Mare de Déu del Mont - Short Route
- Distance: 79km
- Slope: 850m
- Climbs: 0
- Difficulty: Medium
Book with us
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your day tour with us.