TDF 2023 in Bilbao
Discover the Tour de France and the unique opportunity to enjoy the start of the Tour de France in Bilbao in 2023 with Velodrom.
When we talk about the Tour de France, we talk about breathtaking landscapes and enthusiasm and excitement for cycling. Since the post-war period, 55 towns in all have experienced at first hand the atmosphere of the final preparations and the arrival of the teams in dribs and drabs, always bringing their own particular touches and energy to the respective edition.
The 110th edition of the Tour de France will start in the heart of the Basque Country Bilbao departing on Saturday 1 July 2023.
This is not the first time that the Grande Boucle peloton has visited the Basque Country: in 1992, San Sebastian already hosted a Grand Départ of the French round. Bilbao will become the 10th in 2023 with a first loop stage in the city. The route of the second stage will also be entirely in the Basque Country. The third stage will start from Basque soil and head towards France.
From Velodrom we want to share a unique opportunity to enjoy the Tour de France and all that moves and inspires it through this trip, which will take us to the Basque Country to see the stages of the TdF and then to Asturias on an adventure that will take you through challenging terrain and breathtaking scenery through the legendary mountains of Northern Spain. This trip is not a race to be contested, but a way to enjoy the passion for cycling, mountain passes and the best of cycling culture. We take care of everything so that you can enjoy an unforgettable and unique trip: transport, supplies, mechanical assistance, luxury 4* and 5* hotels, and everything you need.
For this special occasion in Bilbao, we have prepared different surprises for you during the first days of the journey through the initial stages of the TdF 2023.
We are just finalising the details, but we don't want you to miss out on this trip, so we have opened a reservation list for you to save your place for next year. By making a small, fully refundable payment you will be sure to be able to join us!
- Because you will experience a warm welcome and the best atmosphere.
- Because our tours are designed with 1 or 2 hotels throughout the trip with or without a transition stage. You won't have to be changing hotels every day.
- Because we offer the best rental bikes in the market.
- Our ratio of 1 staff for every 4 clients will ensure that you are always accompanied with great service.
- Because our feed stations are the best of the best! Offering local, healthy and freshly prepared food, differing daily. We will ensure your rides are fuelled correctly and allow you to recover fully.
DATES AND PRICES
- Prices: From 2899€.
- Dates: June 30, 2023 to July 7, 2023
- Start/Finish: Bilbao.
- Duration of the trip: 7 days / 6 nights / 6 Stages
- Type of cyclist: Experienced
- Hotels: To be defined.
- Bike rental options: Aurum Magma with Sram Force AXS and disc brakes (limited availability) + 380 euro
- Route preparation: Route track with elevation and crossings
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transport: All transport from the start of the trip to the airport at the end of the trip. All the necessary transports between stages if necessary are also included.
- All hotels + All breakfasts + All lunches en route + All dinners.
- Massages: 3 sports massages of 30 minutes are included in the price of the trip.
- 1 laundry service for cycling clothes included in the price of the trip.
- Welcome Pack: Includes a Scicon kit bag, T-shirt, cap and a complete Velodrom VCC kit (Welcome pack valued at more than 600 euros).
- Support vehicles and mechanical assistance.
- 2 x refreshment stations during each stage.
- 2 different level groups so that you can adapt to the pace you prefer.
- Staff ratio 1 staff x 4 clients (1 cyclist guide for every 8 clients).
- General photography of the event by Tour Pics
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Staff Gratuities
- Travel insurance.
- Additional personal photo expenses.
- Hotel alcoholic drinks.