Girona Road Supreme Tour
Our premium road bicycle tour of Girona from €2800 per person, with our all-inclusive Girona Road Supreme Tour.
You will discover first-hand the reason why so many professionals train and live in Girona. Through visiting the must see sights of the area, to the most spectacular roads, all amongst positive vibes. Whether you are just starting out or if you are an experienced cyclist, you will discover and enjoy Girona’s infinity of roads and have an unforgettable holiday experience.
Starting with a stay at luxury apartments and 5* hotels located in the centre of the old town of Girona, you’ll be sure to enjoy unforgettable days surrounded by good vibes. Not only will you rest in comfort, however be able to recover your strength and enjoy the daily outings guided by our team of local guides, explore the best roads in the area with some occasional surprises along the way, enjoy specialty coffee, natural wine bars, world-renowned cuisine, and treat yourself to some gifts from our Girona store.
Including breakfasts at a variety of the best speciality cafes in town, meals at different bars en route and, above all, dinners at exquisite restaurants offering best cuisine in Girona. You will only have to bring your shoes and the helmet, whilst we take care of the rest.
- Experience reaching the antennas of the Rocacorba mountain.
- Enjoy the views of the climb of Mare de Déu del Mont.
- Discover the spectacular coastal roads passing through the famous towns of Sant Feliu de Guíxols and Calonge.
- Immerse yourself in cultural and gastronomic experiences, explore medieval towns, unique local shopping and many more great experiences.
- 5* hotel or luxury apartments to choose from.
- Guided tours with our local guides.
- All meals and snacks.
- Selection of dinners in the best restaurants of Girona.
- Aurum Magma road bike for all routes.
- Daily maintenance by our mechanics.
- Unique experiences* available during the afternoons.
- Transfers to and from the Airport.
- 45 min professional massage. (1 massage for 4 days and 2 massages for 7 days)
- Welcome pack. (Complete kit + 2 bottles + musette + gift)
4 days and 3 nights:
- From 2800€ per person with single occupancy.
- Up to 2000€ per person in a group of 8 people, in two shared apartments.
7 days and 6 nights:
- From 4000€ per person with single occupancy.
- Up to 2550€ per person in a group of 8 people, in two shared apartments.
- Extra day: +500€ / day
- Transfer from Airport: +90€
- Aurum Magma Bike Rental: +70€ / day
- Bicycle Wash + Adjustment: +20€
- 45-minute professional massage: +55€
- Wine Tasting: +30€ / pers
- Coffee Tasting: +20€ / pers
- Yoga and Pilates session: +60€ / 4 pers
- Spa session in the Roman Baths: +60€ / pers
- Stretching session: +60€ / 4 pers
- Plane tickets
- Travel insurance
- Staff tips
Once you have decided which Tour to experience, you must need to contact us through our contact form just below, we will get a notification that will help us to plan your tour with your preferences for the trip, including your dates.
If you want to include any extras, from those mentioned above or add any special request, with the payment confirmation you will be asked for that extra or the special request you’d like to include.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservation and cancellation policy:
- We will need a deposit of €500 per person to secure your reservation. 6 weeks prior to your trip we will send you the final invoice with the remaining balance.
- For group reservations (more than 5 people) a 50% reservation is required. 6 weeks prior to your the trip we will send you the final invoice with the remaining balance.
- Once the reservation has been made, 25% of the payment will not be returned in the event of cancellation. In the event of cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the tour, 50% will not be returned, and for cancellation within 7 days of the tour, 75% will not be returned.
- In order to ensure that your trip can be carried out, in the event of any international restriction in any country, all tours may be moved to a future date if your arrival is not possible. In this situation, it will be necessary to notify at least 30 days before the start of your trip.
- For any questions or doubts about your reservation or future ones, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or visit us at our store in Girona.