Girona Gravel Tour
Discover the immensity of gravel in Girona with our 4-day Girona Gravel Tour.
One of Girona's strongest points is its immense network of paths and gravel tracks, stretching out in all directions and connecting you to almost any destination from the centre of Girona's old town. Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced gravel cyclist, Girona offers an infinite number of routes to try and be inspired by.
Starting with our luxury apartments located in the centre of the old town of Girona, you can enjoy unforgettable days surrounded by good vibes, daily outings guided by our team of local guides, specialty coffee, natural wine bars, world renowned gastronomy and treat yourself to some gifts from our Girona store.
During the afternoons, we will let you enjoy the city at your leisure, however remain at your disposal to advise you of the best places to visit and things to enjoy. We strive to make sure that your visit is unforgettable from the moment of your arrival and by the time of your departure, you cannot wait to return!
- Experience reaching the antennas of the Rocacorba mountain.
- Enjoy the views of Susqueda Swamp.
- Discover the spectacular slopes towards the Empordà.
- Immerse yourself in cultural and gastronomic visits, medieval towns, shopping and many more experiences.
- 4* hotel to choose from with breakfast and parking included.
- Guided tours with our local guides.
- Daily maintenance by our mechanics.
- 45 min professional massage. (1 massage for 4 days and 2 massages for 7 days)
- Welcome pack. (Complete kit + 2 bottles + musette + gift)
4 days and 3 nights:
- 1250€ per person with single room occupancy.
- 1050€ per persona with double room occupancy
- Up to 810€ per person in a group of 8 people, in two shared apartments.
7 days and 6 nights:
- 2150€ per person with single room occupancy.
- 1750€ per person with double room occupancy.
- Up to 1150€ per person in a group of 8 people, in two shared apartments.
- Extra day: +300 €/ day
- Transfer from Airport: +90€
- Aurum Magma Bike Rental: from 70€ / day
- Bicycle Wash + Adjustment: +20€
- 45-minute professional massage: +55€
- Wine tasting: +30€ / pers
- Coffee tasting: +20€ / pers
- Yoga and Pilates session: +60€ / 4 people
- Spa session in the Roman Baths: +60€ / pers
- Stretching session: +60€ / 4 people
- Plane tickets
- Travel insurance
- Staff tips
Once you have decided which Tour to experience, you must need to contact us through our contact form just below, we will get a notification that will help us to plan your tour with your preferences for the trip, including your dates.
If you want to include any extras, from those mentioned above or add any special request, with the payment confirmation you will be asked for that extra or the special request you’d like to include.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservation and cancellation policy:
- We will need a deposit of €500 per person to secure your reservation. 6 weeks prior to your trip we will send you the final invoice with the remaining balance.
- For group reservations (more than 5 people) a 50% reservation is required. 6 weeks prior to your the trip we will send you the final invoice with the remaining balance.
- Once the reservation has been made, 25% of the payment will not be returned in the event of cancellation. In the event of cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the tour, 50% will not be returned, and for cancellation within 7 days of the tour, 75% will not be returned.
- In order to ensure that your trip can be carried out, in the event of any international restriction in any country, all tours may be moved to a future date if your arrival is not possible. In this situation, it will be necessary to notify at least 30 days before the start of your trip.
- For any questions or doubts about your reservation or future ones, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or visit us at our store in Girona.