Girona Coastal Ride
Girona Coastal Ride is our favourite and recommended route if you have never ridden in the Girona area.
This route offers challenging passes, quiet roads and spectacular views. From our headquarters in Girona we will be riding on spectacular roads within just 15 minutes.
Soon into the ride, we take on the Sant Grau mountain pass. The climb starts with some steeper slopes, but progresses into a more gentle gradient upon the top. We will reach the top in just 1 hour, descend towards the sea and return to Girona through the Empordà.
With this route we also have the option of cutting back to different places in case we have any problems.
- Pass of Sant Grau
- Descent and route of one of the most spectacular roads in Catalonia.
- Pass of La Ganga
- Roads through L'Empordà
- Pass of Santa Pellaia
- Pass of Els Angels
- Starter coffee in our Rocket Espresso (not included in the self-guided tour)
- Start and finish from our shop in Girona
- Guided or self guided routes between 100km and 115km
- We adapt to your needs in terms of speed and route length.
- If you rent the bike from us we include the pedals, GPS and water bottles.
The route is adaptable to your needs in terms of distance, ascent, speed and duration depending on your cycling skills. The aim of our routes is that you enjoy as much as you can.
- Full and half route: 170€ for a group of up to 6 people.
- Short route: 90€ for a group of up to 6 people
- Aurum Magma rental: 60€ (special price when choosing the guided day)
- Insurance in case of accident
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (ask us about our prices)
Different routes and its details
Girona Coastal Ride - Complete Route
- Distance: 113km
- Ascent: 1770m
- Climbs: 3
- Difficulty: Medium-Hard
Reserve with us
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your day tour with us.