The famous Rocacorba antennas
Climb the most famous mountain in the Girona region
To climb one of the most famous mountains of Girona, we will leave from our headquarters in the Barri Vell towards Camós, a small village at the foot of the mountain. Navigating through small roads we will arrive at the base of Rocacorba and proceed to climb for 13,3km, before reaching its famous antennas and take in the impressive views of the entire Empordà.
We will descend carefully due to the bumpy road surface and encounter two options for refreshments on the return. Mrs. Roser, whom with her fridge outside her house half way up the climb, becomes a saviour on hot days. Otherwise, continuing directly straight down to the Estany de Banyoles we can cool off in the bar that is located just above the water of the pond itself.
Following the refreshments, we return to Girona and having enjoyed a complete route with all types of terrain.
Highlights of the route
- Pla de l'Estany
- Banyoles Lake
- Rocacorba Pass
- Start coffee at our Rocket Espresso (not included in the self-guided tour)
- Start and finish from our shop in Girona
- Guided or self-guided tours between 80km and 120km
- We adapt to your needs in terms of speed and route length.
- If you rent the bike from us we include the pedals, GPS support, etc.
The route is adaptable to your needs in terms of distance, ascent, speed and duration depending on your cycling skills. The aim of our routes its for you to have the most enjoyable experience possible.
- Full and half route: 170€ for a group of 6 people
- Short route: 90€ for a group of 6 people
- Aurum Magma rental: 60€ (special price when choosing the guided day)
- Insurance in case of accident
- Hotel pick up and drop off (ask us about our prices)
Book with us
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your day tour with us.