Barcelona Bicycle Workshop
At Velodrom, together with @WorkshopJordan, we have created a new unique and completely specialised bike workshop in the heart of Barcelona. Jordan is a mechanic with years of experience and is one of the key pieces in our cycling space. With Jordan, your bike will be in the best hands.
Jordan Workshop has years of experience working in the team of the rider Luis Leao Pinto and was chief mechanic of the Ajram Capital team, together with Ibon Zugasti, Sandra Pascó or Ramon Sagues. He was also an official mechanic for Argon, Ceepo and Panot in Barcelona.
All the mechanics in our store have years of experience. Each and every one of them has been trained so that your bicycle is treated they way it should be: a unique machine that must work like a Swiss watch. Jordan and his team will work to the millimetre to achieve the fluidity and quality of finish which your bike requires.
BOOK ONLINE FOR JORDAN WORKSHOP
In order for us to offer a service as smooth as possible, we ask you to please make an online reservation with our workshop. It will help to organise the week and that you can have your bike ready for the weekend. Our appointments run from week to week, so you won't have lengthy wait times to get your bike repaired.
APPOINTMENT WITH JORDAN WORKSHOP
Labor: 44.90 euros/hour
- You must bring your bike Monday or Tuesday.
- No rush, we'll be ready when you bring us your bike.
- Your bike will be ready in approximately 48 hours.
- We will only charge for the exact time spent on work.
- We will call you before making any changes.
- We will keep you informed of the status of your repair via SMS.
- Change of rings
- SAG fork travel change
- Piston reset
- Maintenance and change of seals
- Shock absorber lubricant replacement
- Telescope cleaning and oiling
- Wheel centring
- Brake track cleaning
- Replacement of damaged spokes
- Change of bearings with hub maintenance
- Hub change
- Transmission adjustment
- Review and change of cables and housing
- DI2 software updates
- Change and update of your transmission (chain, cassette and chainrings, etc)
- Wear level measurement of your bike components
- Alignment and adjustment of derailleur hanger
- Change of brake cables and housing
- Sanding or replacement of brake pads
- Bleeding and cleaning of hydraulic brakes
- Brake hose replacement.
- Piston/brake track cleaning.
- Straightening and replacement of brake discs.