Girona Road Tour
Our 4-day tour that you cannot miss in Girona
You will discover first-hand the reason why so many professionals train and live in Girona. Through visiting the must see sights of the area, to the most spectacular roads, all amongst positive vibes. Whether you are just starting out or if you are an experienced cyclist, you will discover and enjoy Girona’s infinity of roads and have an unforgettable holiday experience.
Starting with our luxury apartments located in the centre of the old town of Girona, allowing you to be centred amongst the best offerings of Girona. Enjoy unforgettable days surrounded by good vibes, daily outings guided by our team of local guides, specialty coffee, natural wine bars, renowned world class gastronomy, and treat yourself to our Girona store selection of great cycling gifts.
During the afternoons we will let you enjoy the city at your leisure, however remain at your disposal to advise you of the best places to visit and things to enjoy. We strive to make sure that your visit is unforgettable from the moment of your arrival and by the time of your departure, you cannot wait to return!
- Experience reaching the antennas of the Rocacorba mountain.
- Enjoy the views of the climb of Mare de Déu del Mont.
- Discover the spectacular coastal roads passing through the famous towns of Sant Feliu de Guíxols and Calonge.
- Immerse yourself in cultural and gastronomic experiences, explore medieval towns, unique local shopping and many more great experiences.
- 4* hotel to choose from with breakfast and parking included.
- Guided tours with our local guides.
- Daily maintenance by our mechanics.
- 45 min professional massage. (1 massage for 4 days and 2 massages for 7 days)
- Welcome pack. (Complete kit + 2 bottles + musette + gift)
4 days and 3 nights:
- 1250€ per person with single room occupancy.
- 1050€ per person with double room occupancy.
- Up to 810€ per person in a group of 8 people, in two shared apartments.
7 days and 6 nights:
- 2150€ per person with single room occupancy.
- 1750€ per person with double room occupancy.
- Up to 1150€ per person in a group of 8 people, in two shared apartments.
- Extra day: +300 €/ day
- Transfer from Airport: +90€
- Aurum Magma Bike Rental: from 70€ / day
- Bicycle Wash + Adjustment: +20€
- 45-minute professional massage: +55€
- Wine tasting: +30€ / pers
- Coffee tasting: +20€ / pers
- Yoga and Pilates session: +60€ / 4 people
- Spa session in the Roman Baths: +60€ / pers
- Stretching session: +60€ / 4 people
- Plane tickets
- Travel insurance
- Staff tips
Once you have decided which Tour to experience, you must need to contact us through our contact form just below, we will get a notification that will help us to plan your tour with your preferences for the trip, including your dates.
If you want to include any extras, from those mentioned above or add any special request, with the payment confirmation you will be asked for that extra or the special request you’d like to include.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservation and cancellation policy:
- We will need a deposit of €500 per person to secure your reservation. 6 weeks prior to your trip we will send you the final invoice with the remaining balance.
- For group reservations (more than 5 people) a 50% reservation is required. 6 weeks prior to your the trip we will send you the final invoice with the remaining balance.
- Once the reservation has been made, 25% of the payment will not be returned in the event of cancellation. In the event of cancellation within 4 weeks before the start of the tour, 50% will not be returned, and for cancellation within 7 days of the tour, 75% will not be returned.
- In order to ensure that your trip can be carried out, in the event of any international restriction in any country, all tours may be moved to a future date if your arrival is not possible. In this situation, it will be necessary to notify at least 30 days before the start of your trip.
- For any questions or doubts about your reservation or future ones, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or visit us at our store in Girona.