The French Job - French Alps
An unique experience through the Hautes-Alpes
Velodrom has grown thanks to its desire to share authentic and unique cycling experiences together with its customers and friends. That's why with our trip to the French Alps you will enjoy an adventure through unique terrain and breathtaking landscapes through the mythical mountains of the Tour de France. This trip is not a competition of any kind, but a way to enjoy the cycling frenzy, the stunning mountain passes and the embrace all aspects of cycling culture. We take care of everything for you to enjoy: transport, refreshments, mechanical assistance, luxury 4* and 5* hotels, and everything else you need or require.
The French Alps is one of the most impressive and majestic places in the world for cycling. This mountainous area offers all the components to make this trip a once in a lifetime experience. From the grandiose Col Alpe d'Huez to the incredible landscapes of the Col de la Croix de Fer, this is a must do trip to experience least once in your life. The Cols we will face on this tour are some of the most extraordinary you will ever cross: Col De Sarenne, Col de Oz-en-Oisans, Col Alpe D'Huez, Col du Galibier, Col du Granon, Col du Glandon, Col de la Croix de Fer, Col de Chaussy, Lacets de Montvernier and the Col de la Madeleine.
We are finalising the details and will be sharing the exact dates soon, however we don't want you to miss out on this trip. So we have opened a reservation list for you to save your place for next year. By making a small, fully refundable deposit you will guarantee to be able to join us!
- Because you will experience a warm welcome and the best atmosphere.
- Because our tours are designed with 1 or 2 hotels throughout the trip with or without a transition stage. You won't have to be changing hotels every day.
- Because we offer the best rental bikes in the market.
- Our ratio of 1 staff for every 4 clients will ensure that you are always accompanied with great service.
- Because our feed stations are the best of the best! Offering local, healthy and freshly prepared food, differing daily. We will ensure your rides are fuelled correctly and allow you to recover fully.
DATES AND PRICES
- Prices: From 2899€
- Dates: July and August 2023.
- Duration of the trip: 7 days / 6 nights / 6 Stages
- Rider Type: Avid intermediate level
- Bike Rental Option: Aurum Magma with Sram Force AXS and disc brakes (limited availability) + 380 eur
- Route Preparation: Precise cue sheets, elevation profiles, and complete route maps distributed in advance of trips.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers: All transportation from the origin Airport (Milan Malpensa) until the end Airport (Venice Marco Polo). All internal transportation if needed.
- All accommodations + All breakfasts + Picnic Lunches during rides + All Dinners.
- Soigneur services with 2x30 mins sports massages included in the price of the trip.
- 1 Laundry service included only for cycling clothing.
- Welcome Pack including a Scicon rain bag, event T-Shirt, Cap, and a full Velodrom Cycling Kit worth over 600€.
- Support Vehicles and mechanical assistance during the trip.
- 2 x Feeding Stations during each stage.
- 2 different riding group levels to cater to different cycling abilities.
- Staff ratio 1 staff x 4 clients (1 riding guide every 8 riders).
- Photography of the event thanks to Tour Pics.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Staff Gratuities
- Travel insurance.
- Additional personal photo expenses.
- Hotel alcoholic drinks.